Subject: Re: SN Render on Single Machine
From: [email-masked] (Walter (Jay) Turberville (III))
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 22:16:30 -0800

>
>I am running a 133 w/LW4 on NT 3.51 and can't get the SN to render on a 
>single machine. I have followed the instructions NTk (not to confuse with 
>NT) faxed me but no luck.
>
>What follows are the directions they faxed me:
>
>Create a directory on the root of C: called SNetcomm (DID IT)
>
>Start LW. Open the SN panel and click on the command directory button. 
>Change this to c:\Snetcomm. You will get a requester that asks you to 
>reintialize, choose NO. In the options panel, confirm that the content 
>directory is set up to c:\newtek. Quit LW and restart to save changes to CFG 
>file. (DID IT)
>
>Copy the LW.cfg and LWSN.exe into the Snetcomm directory. (DID IT)

You are missing a BIG portion on how to setup your ScreamerNet Icon.  The
basic idea is that you need to start the screamernet program (lwsn.exe) with
the correct command line arguments.  This IS covered in the manual.  Go
there and try to piece this together.  If you are still stuck, try back here. 

_________________________________________________________________
Walter (Jay) Turberville   [email-masked]  [email-masked]
Studio 522 Productions     |http://www.getnet.com/studio522
Phoenix, Arizona .................................................